The distinguishing factors that should cause you to consider Wealth Engineering are the following:
- As a NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor, Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), and Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we take a “fiduciary oath” that requires us to manage your affairs as if your money was our money. You can learn more about the benefits of working with a fiduciary by reading our article “What Is A Fiduciary And Why Does It Matter.”
- We are 100% independent. We have access to the whole universe of investment opportunities and are not affiliated with nor beholden to any particular investment company.
- You will always deal with the Principal of the firm, David Fernandez, a professional advocate in your corner helping you align your goals with your capital resources. Our dedication and expertise will help guide you to financial success and peace of mind.
- We have over two decades of experience working with high net worth individuals through all phases of up and down markets. It’s important to work with someone that can provide a steady hand when markets are volatile. We will help you maintain perspective and stay focused on your long-term goals by not letting the emotions of a volatile market influence you to detour from a well thought out long-term strategy.
- We are “Fee-Only”. This means we do not sell any financial products. We will only provide advice that is 100% objective and in your best interest. For a greater understanding of fee-only, please read our article “What Is the Difference Between Fee-Only and Fee-Based?”
- We won’t manage your money until we have a thorough understanding of what matters most to you. We have a holistic and comprehensive process that starts with taking a deep dive into your personal financial situation to understand your values, financial goals, resources and personal financial history.
- We worry about your money so you don’t have to. We work best with delegators who would rather focus on more personally rewarding things in life such as their family, friends, life goals, personal interests and travel.